Cue Tip Mate – Blue
Cue Tip Mate – Blue is a great little tool that keeps your tip up together especially when out and about.
The Cue Tip Mate – Blue tools include:
- A Scuffer.
- The scuffer roughens the surface of the tip to bring it back to life as it starts to compact the chalk.
- The scuffer brings that grip back out and roughens up the playing surface.
- Tip picker / aerator
- The tip picker / aerator uses it’s small spikes to gently release compacted chalk built up over time.
- As you release the chalk it helps to improve the quality of grip on the cue ball and brings the cue ball feel back.
- The tip picker is revealed by unscrewing the end of the tool; this is a well designed and robust tool that fits easily into your cue case (or pocket!).
- The shaping tool is great when you replace a tip as it quickly builds the required shape with very little effort. With it’s domed shape it helps you keep a consistent shape when a replacement tip is required.
- Cue Tip Mate is made from high quality stainless steel. this is a solid product!
- The great domed design of the Cue Tip Mate ensures that the scuffing and shaping lends itself toward the normal tip shapes.
The Cue Tip Mate – Blue is a great little tool and will fit neatly into your cue case for ongoing maintenance when you want to bring your tip back to life.
First off, this great tool has many names from the Cue Tip Mate or Tip Pricker. They are all the same tool and do a fantastic job.
If you are using a pressed tip then this great tool is definitely a must for your cue case as I would say these tips are affected the most be chalk compression and shape changing. Tips and the constant shot playing tend to collect the chalk and compress it into the tip until you eventually end up with a rock solid playing surface. If you are not keeping an eye on the tip surface then before you know it, you lose grip on the cue ball and the tip shape has changed dramatically affecting your shot shaping and cue ball reaction.
Using a Cue Tip Mate can reduce all these issues ad is a must if you want to easily keep the shape of your tip and a decent grip.
They are a robust tool which will last a long time and is very well manufactured so well worth the small investment.
The Cue Tip Mate – Blue comes in various colours, if you require a specific colour then please use our “Contact Us” page and we will match it to your order.
1 Cue Tip Mate – Blue
“Can’t recommend enough as Marc offers a great and friendly service. Bought some items and arrived less than 24 hours later we’ll package. Top stuff and will use again. Thank you Marc and keep up the good work…and videos.”
“I had a custom made cue made exactly to my specs. It looks astonishing. By far the best cue I have ever had. Its looks and feels excellent.Great service great cue and Mark is a gentlemen to work with.
I absolutely guarantee it.”
“Bought a cue off snooker crazy recently. Great service and really easy to deal would. Definitely use again.”
“This is cash well spent. And the seller is so helpful. You will not be disappointed buying from here. I just got the press, and already, it has saved me time in sorting my game out.
Thank you Snooker Crazy.”
“Ideal tool for the job. Saves a lot of time bedding a tip in and allows me to quickly get back to playing. Solid construction and it should last a long time.”